Monday, February 14, 2011
30 Day Shred
I have been procrastinating joining a gym since we moved because I couldn't decide where I wanted to go. I keep thinking I have decided, then I change my mind. My friend Laura Beth posted about this video she has been doing. I've done several videos in the past, and I get bored. I thought I would try it and delay the gym one more month. I consider myself pretty in shape. My body doesn't necessarily show muscle but I've run half marathons and lifted weights most of my time since college. Let me tell you, this video isn't like videos I've done in the past. I am embarrassingly sore every single time. I tried to upgrade to level 2 last week but found myself back on level 1 today. It is HARD! My arms are still shaking as I type this (I just finished). If you need a good workout and don't have much time, this is awesome. It's only 20 minutes too. Come on, I can do a 20 minute workout video no problem. Umm, not me. Try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I need to borrow this! I hear it's good!
Don't you love it!!
I do the Shred a lot. It is amazing how hard it is, but I always feel so good!!
Post a Comment