Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring is coming!

Since we moved in to our house in August, it's going to be quite a fun surprise to see what pops up in the spring. We already have lots of daffodils and some other unidentified green stems that I will let you know what they become. So mostly for mom, he's what's coming up! Adam and I spent most of the day yesterday clearing pine needs and leaves. We have about 20 bags by the side of the road waiting to be picked up.

my broccoli

hydrangea

daffodils

we'll see what this is

again no idea

we cleaned out our yard

purple flowers on our sidewalk to front door

 more daffodils- since this picture we have lots more too
and our tulip tree is blooming too. I'll have to take a picture and post it too. Have a good Saturday!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

pretty!

Unknown said...

wow!! you do have lots going on!! the flowers are beautiful. i'll do my best to help you figure them out.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look! I especially like the personalization with the bunting in the graphic. Batting? No, bunting. It's bunting, right?