Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dogwood Festival and Candler Park Festival

 

Adam and I had a great weekend going to festivals! This is one of my favorite parts of living in a big city. Thousands of artists come to Piedmont Park to show art and play music. We walked through the whole festival, sat on a blanket and listening to live music, and of course ate some good food. Anyone who knows me well, knows I am sucker for a good corn dog. I love them. Too bad I didn't get a picture of me with mine. Divine. Adam chose the turkey leg and enjoyed it thoroughly.




I didn't get any pictures of the other festival, but it was very fun too. It was a much younger crowd and louder music but also had artists and fair food. We took public transportation, so no worries about parking or traffic. We are really close to a train station from our house. The weather was beautiful this weekend. We had a full day yesterday, then went on the lake today. I'm tired but refreshed for another work week. I love weekends when we don't have plans. Have a good week!

2 comments:

LB said...

how fun!! You look so cute.

Lauren said...

We did Dogwood, but not Sweetwater. We'll have to go next year!