*I just saw this never got posted from January. Here is is super late!
Last weekend my cousin Steve married Julie in Mankato, MN. I love family weddings!! We had such a great time together! This picture is in the lobby which we pretty much took over for the weekend. Kiersten, Rachel and me
Dad playing Taboo. He was surprisingly good.
Allie and Taboo
Grandma Ginny
Adam and I got married in August, in Texas, and outside. It was HOT for my North Dakota relatives. So Steve and Julie decided to pay us back with our table outside. HA! It was an 80 degree difference from our wedding! Thankfully, they let us sit inside. It was really funny though.
Cousins Steve and Andrew. I have so many fun memories with these boys.
Grandpa and Grandma Ginny with all their grandchildren
The beautiful bride
Sibs
Fam
Oh it was such a fun weekend and I'm sad it's over already. We had an amazing weekend of laughing and spending time together.



No comments:
Post a Comment