Friday, April 3, 2009

Coffee Shops

Adam and I are sitting at Get Coffee by our house. It's only a mile and a half away and we just discovered it! We couldn't be happier. We are surrounded by Starbucks with 3 very close and thought that was our destiny. However, we have been sitting on the porch of this place with Colby attached to our table. They allow dogs! Awesome! I prefer to never leave Colby on my day off so this is fabulous! We have resolved to come here often. There is not much I like better than a lot of books in my bag, my computer, sitting with my husband with only wanted distractions. Nothing at home staring me in the face of things I should be doing instead of reading and studying. I love it. To top it off, Adam and I are going on a promising fun date tonight. I'll let you now tomorrow. Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

LB said...

I can't wait to hear about the date--sounds fun. Scott and I have spent the night cleaning, which actually I am excited about because our house is desperately in need of deep cleaning!