Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My "Green"ish thumb

A couple of days ago I had a flower day. It was our first pretty day of Spring so I seized the day. I fumbled around a nursery and Lowes and ended up with this. The post is mostly for my mom because she wanted to see but I think it may be boring for others. Sorry.


I think these are azaleas in our front yard. We also have a camelia bush/ tree by our door that is gorgeous. It wasn't in full bloom when I took this picture though. I love blooming trees and bushes.
Impatiens by the front door.
This was a huge bed that was weedy and gross. Some of these flowers are doing well now, others not so much. It's a work in progress.

Same bed other end, tomatoes and cilantro. I hope I get some tomatoes!

Dogwood in our back yard. Beautiful.

My pansies are on their last leg. Newly planted petunias, basil, and mint. I have always wanted to have an herb garden, so we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty!