Sunday, April 5, 2009

Date Night

Adam and I had a very fun date night on Friday night. We try really hard but don't do it enough. We started at Gilbert's in Midtown. Really cool place. Mom, they had the tin stars hanging lights that you really like. Great set up right by Piedmont Park. They have a garage like door that opens so it feels as though the restaurant is outside with the fresh air. Neat spot, even better food. Adam and I both loved what we got. Our waiter was fabulous too. Overall wonderful experience and we plan on going back regularly. Monday nights entrees are half price. Awesome.

Next stop was Whole World Theatre. It's an improv show that was incredible. They are so stinkin talented. People walked around before the show asking what impressions we would want to see, along with emotions, actors, type, etc. Holy cow was it funny. As expected, Adam always likes live theater more than he thinks he will. It was really great. We plan on adding it to our "to do with guests" list. Thursday night it is cheaper too because it is apprentice comedians. It was just $20 a ticket though and money well spent.

I so enjoy spending time one on one with Adam. We had great conversation and enjoyed spending carefree time together. We both wish we did it more often.

1 comment:

LB said...

what a fun night!! I agree, ya'll should do it more often. One day you will have a children and the opportunity will be rare:) Scott and I are so thankful for the date nights we shared our first year of marriage. We probably should have saved that money we were spending, but I honestly think we needed the dates even more, so soak it up, my friend.