
First stop was Key West. We didn't have much time there so we took the Conch Train tour. It was really like a taste of Key West to hit the high points before we got back on the ship. Liked it. Don't need to go back there. I think it's mainly about the bars. Here's our tour.
Our next stop was Cozumel. Gorgeous. Like I have said before, I may not be a beach girl, but I love the Caribbean. The white sand, clear water, low waves, and mild weather are awesome. We unloaded the ship and walked around the pier area for a while. They really try to get you there. I looked at a necklace and they guy said it was $40. He asked how much I wanted to pay and I said $10. I walked away because I decided I didn't want it. By the time I was leaving he said $10! but I had already decided I didn't want it. Geez. I must be a good bargainer. For the afternoon, we went on a catamaran to a snorkel site then to another beach. The water was really pretty. At the beach, they had climbing floating icebergs and big slides. I got to the top, but let me tell ya, I was sore the next day. Uff-da! The margaritas flowed and we very much enjoyed the day.

If you know Adam at all, you know he LOVES corn hole. Poor guy showed up all times it was offered on the ship and only got to play once. The last day. And boy was it worth it. Let me say, he and Steve has the biggest comeback in cruise history...well according to them. They took the prize ship on a stick trophy. It's now on our mantle. I'm not kidding.
We were quite competitive on the boat. We won the Name That Tune and Steve and Adam won sports trivia and corn hole. Awesome! We also sang kareoke one night. What do you think we sang?

All in all, it was a wonderful trip. Thanks for coming with us Liz and Steve. Where are we going next?
2 comments:
sounds like a fabulous trip!! good pics....
Thanks for sharing Sarah. I feel like I was there. Great pix!
Post a Comment