Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cell Phone Minutes

I am embarrassed to post this however my husband needs help. In my family, I ALWAYS used the most minutes. I was made fun of for talking so much. Just got our bill. Adam used 1063 roll over minutes. I used 130. Holy cow!!! He is a jabberbox and needs interventions. Please, no one call him...

3 comments:

Dylan Breslin-Barnhart said...

Sarah, nice blog, and I thought I might be able to help with the big cell bill. I work for the consumer advocacy division of the company Validas where we electronically audit and subsequently reduce the average cell bill by 22 percent though our website, http://www.fixmycellbill.com. Put simply, Validas is the bodyguard that protects against frivolous and unnecessary charges that over-inflate 8 out of 10 cell bills. You can find out for free if Validas can optimize your wireless plan to better suit your usage by going to fixmycellbill.com.

For more information, check out Validas in the media, most recently on Fox News at http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/consumer/conlaw/lower_cell_phone_bills_072409 .

Good luck on reducing your and Adam's wireless costs!

Dylan
Consumer Advocacy, FixMyCellBill.com

Anonymous said...

Dylan is hooking you up!

Adam said...

Give me a call if you want the real story...
My # is 254.777.7777
I'd LOVE to chat!