Saturday, September 5, 2009

Summer Faves

Here are my favorite parts of summer in no particular order:

1. Grilling out and hanging out on the deck- haven't done this nearly as much as we should have

2. Garner family beach trips

3. Sun being high in the sky when I leave at 8am AND when I get off work at 8pm

4. Adam being off from school to spend time with me- I'm a quality time girl

5. Homemade ice cream

6. My herbs and tomatoes I grew

Summer Bummers: Not to be negative but there are a few

1. sweating bullets every single night in our barely insulated attic of a bedroom

2. mosquitoes when I am trying to water my plants

3. basically the blistering heat in general

4. Colby's massive amounts of ticks not matter how much we try to get rid of them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

summer bummers. ha! you can add "sister getting poison oak after playing with colby in backyard" to the list. WORTH IT!