
Rachel, Adam, and I spent a lot of time with Grandpa and Grandma. They have recently moved to a nursing home and wanted to have a day out, so we took full advantage of that! Grandma reminds me every Sunday when I talked to her, "You know I don't have wheels any more." I know Grandma, but luckily I do and can break you out of there every chance I get! We spent one day eating Taco Bell (sick, I know, but they love it), making cookies, afternoon drive, Duane's pizza, getting a manicure, and anything else they wanted to do. The next day we headed out to the lake. They were troupers and I think really enjoyed being with everyone. There were about 20 0f us out there! We had a great time and were so happy we could spend so much time with them. They are 93 and barrels of fun!!! You never know what is going to come out of either of their mouths. Read: absolutely NO filter!
No comments:
Post a Comment