Next we found a farmer's market. It was really cool except that we were the only ones there who spoke English. It made for lots of short words and pointing. Interesting experience but so worth it! We got meat and cheese for lunch. Someone told Adam a story in Italian, so we felt like we did a good job assimilating. Or maybe just Adam did. You would think his running shoes and backpack would give him away. Adam just laughed at the story. Something about the guy's wife spending all his money. Typical.


As with the whole trip, we walked A LOT. You all know by now, I am a quality time girl. Let me tell you, this trip was some amazing quality time. Adam and I had such a good time together. We were not distracted or had any technology to get in the way. Can I stay forever???
No comments:
Post a Comment