Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adam's Response

Holy cow I almost wet my pants when Adam emailed this to me. For your reading pleasure...


Oh wife of mine

I am so ashamed

I hoped that in your bathroom humor

I would not be named


I plunged and plunged

But to no avail

Now the floor needs a sponge

And the basement a pail


This problem is tough

Our solo toilet won’t flush

“It was me, I did it”

I confess as I blush


Now the only question is where to tinkle

The yard, neighbor’s, bathtub, or sink

Look on the bright side sweet heart…

At least my s*%@ don’t stink?

2 comments:

Jonathan Barlow said...

Both of these are awesome!

Erin said...

Sarah! Oh my goodness, when I got your message on my blog, I felt guilty of copyright infringement or something! Haha! It was just funny because I didn't even know you knew about my blog... and I guess you probably didn't know I knew about your's either. :) Anyway, thanks for the good material... clearly I really loved your bathroom mirror reminders. Seems like you and Adam are doing well, I'm so happy for y'all! And, LOVE the little poems... too funny.