Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Denim Dress, Friend or Foe?


Anyone have any comments on this dress? I bought it today at Anthropologie, but I was by myself so I just stared in the mirror in the dressing room trying to make a decision. Is it like 2nd grade relived? I can always return it. Don't say you like it just because I bought it. That's not helpful.

6 comments:

Jonathan Barlow said...

my first blush, no. Too many frills but I am a guy so...

Jonathan Barlow said...

My sister Nancy also got the dress for engagement pictures!!! I LOVE it! Love ya - Susan

plainlyjane said...

Sara - I love it! Just don't wear your keds and a scrunchie with it and it won't be 2nd grade revisited.

Barrett Owen said...

Becky Nelson says you might want wear a wide belt with it . . . this is what we do in the admiss office.

Anonymous said...

remember those purple polka-dotted stirrup pants you used to wear? those were awesome.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.