I really REALLY love my work schedule. Well, yesterday I would say not so much but it is worth it for today and tomorrow. I work 12 hours shifts and 3 hours on Wednesday if I happen to be off. So basically I work 2 weekdays and every other weekend. Yeah, the weekends are tough but really not that bad. I get off at 7 Saturday and Sunday.
I was off this weekend with no plans which is a total rarity. I must say I was a little disappointed. I think my expectations were too high. We had friends over Friday night which was wonderful. We ate dinner and talked around our fire bowl on our deck for hours. We are very blessed with good friends. Saturday and Sunday were extremely anticlimactic. First of all, it is March Madness. I'm a sports fan. However, not as much now that I am married. I have just been drowned in sports. It seems it is always a once a year event. NFL playoffs, Baseball playoffs, Monday night football, FIFA soccer (I think those are the initials), March Madness...all so annoying. I like one game but 8 in a day is a little much. My much anticipated time with my husband was stolen from me by the stupid TV. I don't know how this got so off subject- apparently it is annoying to me.
Anyway, today I am reaping the rewards from my long hours Monday and Tuesday. I wish Adam could be here with me. I worked 3 hours and plan to stay on this couch snuggled up to my dog until Adam gets home. What a fabulous cold and rainy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment