Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today was NOT my day

Remember my toilet is clogged
Spilled boiling water for tea all over myself- wow it hurt
Got dressed for the second time
Left for work early to use the bathroom before pharmacy opened
Got stuck behind school bus for a disabled boy loading (read: at least 10 minutes, usually 15.)
Late to work
Water spilled in my bag on the way to work- including on a book I'm borrowing
No more ice for my burns
Two not so pleasant cold sores on my tonsils and tongue- can barely eat
The day is done

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hope tomorrow is better. :-)

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't accidentally put your bra on backwards to realize it fits better that way. That would have really sucked. (not saying it happened)

I'm sorry you had a bad day. Tomorrow is a new one!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh rachel, where do you come up with these!!! hope today was better, sarah...