I bet you are wondering, "Sarah why won't you post pictures of New York City girls trip?" Hold your horses. The answer is someone whom I will not name took my camera this weekend to a bachelor party so I can't post. However, it was a fabulous trip and I can't wait to blog about it.
Next thought. My friend Laura Beth has some very funny posts on the "hip" factor. Sometimes I fear I will be that girl who just can't get out of the 80s or in my case probably the 90s or 2000s. You know the girl, big hair, curled bangs, the whole get up. Don't you wish you could tell her? Please tell me!!!
To help cure my empty house syndrome without the husband this weekend, my good friend Lauren is coming over tonight to watch a movie and eat dinner with me. We are going to watch Rachel Getting Married. I've heard mixed reviews so I am excited to judge for myself.
I have been a little under the weather this week so I haven't done much outside of work. Rest seems to be my best therapy. I'm feeling better and working all weekend and Monday. I love being a pharmacist! Truly I do like my job, I just hate ALL the facebook posts about being so happy it's Friday when really it is my Monday. So goes life.
Hope everyone not working is having a good weekend. Those of you who are working, I feel your pain.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see pictures! Let's promise to tell each other if we get too stuck in one decade:)
Post a Comment