
It's been a couple of weeks now, but I wanted to do a short update on the beach trip. We went to Emerald Isle, NC, a little south of the Outer Banks. Adam always calls it Outer Banks, but we learned real North Carolinans do let let it qualify. I am really turning into a beach girl. Let me tell you. Two weeks in one summer at the beach! It was what a beach trip should be. Relaxing, reading, and talking to family. This trip was with the other side of Adam's family. I literally got up when ever I wanted to, headed to the beach, came in and ate lunch, back out, shower inside, nap, eat dinner, go to bed. Amazing.
This week, Adam's cousins Kathy and Eddie came to visit. Actually they were here for a conference but we will take it as a visit. Adam and I laughed so hard at their stories our stomachs hurt. You guys are great story tellers. We always have a good time with them. Wish we saw them more. We had drinks with them one night then dinner with them and Marty and Andrew another night. Andrew came for some big soccer game Adam has been talking about for months. Apparently it was a big deal. Fun week.
1 comment:
You have had a very busy week! Glad you survived. So glad you enjoyed the beach trip. Thanks for the delicious blue cheese flank steak sandwiches and the birthday cake for Andrew. Both were awesome! Love you.
Post a Comment