I went home and slept for about 4 hours then it was time for a traditional July 4th! We had about 15-20 people over to grill out and hang out. We had good food and good fellowship. Our neighborhood had a parade then fireworks. I have to say the fireworks were awesome. I had very low expectations, but they were as good as I have seen. We brought blankets and enjoyed the show. It was a fabulous night. We have such good friends here.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Peachtree Road Race and July 4th
I went home and slept for about 4 hours then it was time for a traditional July 4th! We had about 15-20 people over to grill out and hang out. We had good food and good fellowship. Our neighborhood had a parade then fireworks. I have to say the fireworks were awesome. I had very low expectations, but they were as good as I have seen. We brought blankets and enjoyed the show. It was a fabulous night. We have such good friends here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i hear you a preparing for another 1/2 with dad..are you a gluten for punishment??
Post a Comment