
Again this is mostly for mom, but Adam and I redid this headboard a while ago. I wish I had before and after. I really hated the headboard before. Adam had it in his bachelor days and I pushed hard to get rid of it. Well, Mom started stripping it when she was here then we finished it. I say we loosely. Mostly I supervised while Adam painted. I'm not a very good painter, so he does it so it is not streaky. I think it turned out well. It's a little of a soar subject because we have a beautiful headboard on our queen bed downstairs, but it won't fit upstairs to the master bedroom. So instead, Adam and I were sleeping on a double with no headboard. Adam is 6'3" so needless to say a double bed is small! At least this headboard makes it a little better.
1 comment:
love it...it looks wonderful..that was a BIG job...
Post a Comment