Monday, March 1, 2010
FlavoRx
FlavoRx is what we use at Publix to flavor medications. We have this competition between stores as to who can flavor the most liquid medications. I must say, they smell great. We are trying to get you to flavor to add items to our totals and to win the competition, but I would do it if I ever got any liquids which makes me not feel to bad laying it on thick to people why they should spend $2.99 for it to taste better. All that to say, my pharmacy is #2 in all of Publix! Woohoo! Over 900 stores. So my pharmacy partner and I were celebrating and I told Adam all excitedly that we were doing so well. He responded with, "Well what do you get?". Pride and joy Adam. That's apparently all we need. Nothing like getting excited about something very work specific and having someone in the outside world burst your bubble. That's the funny thing about work. All things that seem to be big issues at work usually don't matter to the outside world. I sometimes get so caught up in the goings of work that I think everyone else's world should feel it to. Good reminder. Doesn't matter. There are bigger things than flavoRx (I would still like bragging rights though), angry and mean customers, or job issues of any kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i care about FlavoRx! You can be a fan of it on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/FLAVORx?v=app_4949752878
Congrats! I think that is great. I love contest at work. We do contest all the time between classes to see who can collect the most corn for needy families or shoe boxes for Samaritans Purse, most parents at PTO, etc. Usually there is not a prize. Keep up the good work! Love you.
Post a Comment