
Next stop, Perugia. Our missionary friends,
David, Nicole, and Ruby, are in language school in Perugia. They were the impetus that got this trip rolling. We realized our friendship has lasted longer apart than in the same town! They were "stuck" in Atlanta waiting for their visas I believe. Probably some other document but I have no idea. Anyway, I'm sure we were way more happy to have them in Atlanta than they were to be there. :) It was wonderful to see them and their new life in Italy. They have been in Italy over a year now so they are getting quite adjusted to the Italian culture. Adam and I had heard them talk all the time about how they just weren't getting the language, but we thought they were wonderful. We were impressed. The town is quaint and not very touristy but still has lots to see and do. We mostly enjoyed our time together.

And drank cappuccinos

They have amazing public transportation for being such a small town. This is on what they call the mini-metro that brought us to the town center. Awesome.

We had dinner one night at their favorite pizzeria by their apartment. Amazing pizza. Can I have another slice now? My mouth is watering. David got pasta with clams and Ruby LOVED the clams. Hysterical.
1 comment:
Sarah - I love the pictures! I look forward to seeing more soon! Love Susan
Post a Comment