Monday, December 15, 2008
Nine o'clock bedtime
Adam and I just enjoyed a fabulous pizza dinner at Pazzo's. Not much better. For sure not in the way of pizza. Today is our last day here before we fly out tomorrow. We brought dad to the airport this morning, watched movies in the afternoon, and snowshoed after that. I took pictures and will share them when we get home. Wonderful vacation day. This is what vacation is all about. It's nine o'clock and I'm headed to bed. I don't know what Vail does to me but my bed just starts whispering my name at about 7:45 then it is full blown "COME TO BED NOW SARAH" by 9:00. Incredible. I absolutely love it! I was asleep by 9:15 yesterday and plan to be very close to that tonight. In Atlanta I can't sleep before about 11:30. It's just so easy here. I wake up refreshed and ready for the day. I would love to take back this early to bed tradition to Atlanta but I just don't know if it will happen. As for tonight, sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment