Monday, March 16, 2009
Colby is a bra man
So, my dog has a problem. He has taken many a guest's private undergarment from their suitcases and brought them as a prize to the living room. I have had two guests that I can think of off the top of my head who came to me with their missing bra problem. Of course they were embarrassed because who really loses their bra in a house not your own. I had to hang my head and tell them about our little thief then check all his favorite hiding spots. Luckily, he was predictable in his hiding places and bras were quickly returned. How do we correct this? He only takes bras. Nothing else. It has happened since he was a puppy. Yesterday he was caught red handed. He strutted into the room where Adam and I were with a bra stuck around his neck. Seriously? Apparently he didn't know what else to do. I took a picture to prove it but would rather not display my bras on the blog for all 2 readers to see. All we can say is he is definitely a bra man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Colby, that little stinker! Hilarious.
P.S. i would really like a picture.
Thankfully he didn't find mine last weekend!
At least he doesn't break the underwire like our dog used to do. Cute!
Post a Comment