Sorry Grandpa, I did not bet well and did not win any money. But I didn't lose much either. "Entertainment money" Rachel likes to call it. I got pretty good at placing my bet though. The horses were gorgeous and it was a great experience. Susan and I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping in Lexington. We woke up to a great brunch this morning. Thanks for a great weekend Susan. And sorry about my messy bathroom you unfortunately saw when you dropped me off. Adam was alone this weekend and it looked quite bachelor-esque. Don't worry, the first thing I did tonight was clean it. :) Here comes Monday...ready or not...
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Kentucky Visit
I had a FABULOUS weekend! I went with my friend Susan to her hometown in Kentucky. Georgetown to be exact. We stayed very busy eating and visiting and eating and visiting. The weather was very cool and I got to see some beautiful fall colors. We met Susan's sister Anna at a cute restaurant before we got to Lexington. It had great views of the horse farms. We had a good family dinner Friday night. Saturday we went to a Keeneland Brunch that Susan's sister Nancy was so gracious to host. Then off to the races!!!
Sorry Grandpa, I did not bet well and did not win any money. But I didn't lose much either. "Entertainment money" Rachel likes to call it. I got pretty good at placing my bet though. The horses were gorgeous and it was a great experience. Susan and I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping in Lexington. We woke up to a great brunch this morning. Thanks for a great weekend Susan. And sorry about my messy bathroom you unfortunately saw when you dropped me off. Adam was alone this weekend and it looked quite bachelor-esque. Don't worry, the first thing I did tonight was clean it. :) Here comes Monday...ready or not...
Sorry Grandpa, I did not bet well and did not win any money. But I didn't lose much either. "Entertainment money" Rachel likes to call it. I got pretty good at placing my bet though. The horses were gorgeous and it was a great experience. Susan and I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping in Lexington. We woke up to a great brunch this morning. Thanks for a great weekend Susan. And sorry about my messy bathroom you unfortunately saw when you dropped me off. Adam was alone this weekend and it looked quite bachelor-esque. Don't worry, the first thing I did tonight was clean it. :) Here comes Monday...ready or not...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH! My family and I had the best time too! THANK YOU for coming to KY! I loved the time together!
Post a Comment