Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kings of Leon

My sibs, Adam, and I went to the concert on Friday night. Chris and Rachel love them and I didn't have many expectations. I thought it would be fun but was along for the ride. Let me tell you, it was awesome! Rachel got us great seats, I mean stands, whatever. We were on the floor, so there were no seats. I thought I would mind the standing after working 11 hours that day, but it was so worth it. The time flew by! We had to go get wristbands upstairs. Yes, we needed wristbands we were so close. Then we were let loose on the floor. Besides the slinging elbows and strange dancers and illegal smoke clouds it was a blast. Well, even with those things. We even got a good picture with Rachel and Kiss impersonators. If she let's us, I'll post a picture at a later date. Thanks guys for a cool night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and to your mommy and daddy for the tickets!!

Anonymous said...

"great seats, I mean stands." ha! I laughed out loud. Very witty. Thanks for the tix mom and dad!