Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. The senses are very funny. I have a patient who smells like a chimney so much so that I can barely breathe when he comes to the pharmacy. I answered the phone, he said his name, and I was suffocated by smoke. Isn't that funny? It was strong and unmistakably smelled of him. Gross.

2. I was listening to the radio on the way home from work and was immediately annoyed. The Christian station has this "what's your status" where people call in and say what they are doing. It is strangely addicting as I leave my finger on the button to change the station but never do it. Why can't I just change the station?? The last lady said she was cooking saLmon and that just did it for me. New station please.

3. My patient who is now getting his Cialis from India gave me the update tonight. I've unfortunately mentioned him before because this is a trend. Anyway, he wanted to tell me all about it and I quote, "worked the same as the other one". Thank you.

4. Adam and I tried a new Japanese restaurant tonight. About half way through our dinner our waitress brought Adam these "baby" chopsticks. Good job sweetheart. I needed a picture. Notice the rubberband with a napkin between the chopsticks.

No comments: