Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Coming!!!

Working 80 hours in 7 days is going to be totally worth it today. Adam and I are on are way to Myrtle Beach, SC, with the Ringgold crew. We are so excited to see you! I will be relaxing on the beach hopefully reading many many books this week. See you soon!!!

2 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

Sarah! I just had to tell you that I have loved finding your blog and catching up on your life! Your wedding was BEAUTIFUL. I just watched some video's online at mason jar. A-mazing. It's so good to hear you are doing well. I wish we could catch up sometime if we are both in Waco. We STILL have a lot in common :) Miss you sweet friend and hope to talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

are you wearing some of those cute bathing suits??