I was running on the treadmill at LA Fitness this afternoon with lots of people as I watched the inaugural coverage with tears welling up in my eyes. It really caught me off guard. I couldn't hear it, I was jamming to Taylor Swift, but I read the words and am so proud to have the Obamas in office. For some reason, I'm much more drawn to Michelle and get more emotional when I see her. I think it really shows behind every good man is a great woman. I'm so proud that our country was able to elect him. My very Republican Grandma Lundeen said it right, "I wanted to be a part of something big."
2 comments:
Wow! We were out for snow and I got to watch all day. It was very moving for me too. Such a wonderful historical event. Grandma must feel pretty positive about Obama too.
Granny Coupons-
Some of us check your blog every day. What's with the 3-day drought??
Post a Comment