Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures of our house

I decided our house will never be finished or clean enough so here are "as is" pictures.


Our living room


View of the living room as you walk in from the front door. I LOVE the wood burning fireplace. We have fires almost every night.


The guest room. This was supposed to be our queen bed with the headboard but the box spring wouldn't fit upstairs to the master bedroom. So, we sleep in a very small double bed.


This our 1 bathroom. It's small but serves it's purpose.


As you walk from the living room to into the kitchen


Another view of the kitchen



After coming up the stairs, our room is just one big room with Adam's closet on the left and our bed straight ahead.


Here's our bed. I love it albeit small.


Excuse the clean laundry please. This is the window seat in our bedroom and where Adam and I sat to discuss if this is the house we will start our marriage in. I love it.


The deck and backyard. Probably Adam's favorite part of the house. I do like the deck a lot too.


And that's it. We have a basement too but Adam can post about that if he ever wants to. That's totally his domain.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on the pix of the house. It really is such a cute place and very suited to your young married lifestyle and Colby. Thanks for sharing.

LB said...

oh, I love it!! Where is it located? you may not want to announce that for all the world to see, but I would love to know what area ya'll are in.

Rachel said...

i like the white cupboard you chose for the kitchen!