I lead a much different life than most of you. For starters, today was my Saturday. When I work the weekend I get Monday and Tuesday off as my weekend. It really bothers me when people talk to me as if I don't work at all since I get 2 days off during the week. Well I don't see them working the weekends. It's a trade off. I do like working weekends and having week days off because, number one, we are slower on the weekends so I have some time to myself. Number two, I can run errands during the week. So lay off me.
My day started off fabulously today. I needed to return some movies I had rented but hadn't watched yet, so I woke up to Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Good flick. Then, when the movie was over, my husband arrived with surprise Starbucks. Isn't he fabulous? It was wonderful. Then I did some shopping with friends this afternoon. Adam, Colby, and I just got home from a long walk to dinner in the oven. Ideal day. I wish it could be every day.
1 comment:
Sarah - I am so glad we got to hang out today! Thank you for driving to my apartment to shop at Mall of GA! I am so glad you've had such a wonderful day.
Post a Comment