Special alert. Over Christmas, my mom and I ate a couple of these in Vail. They are so bad for you but oh so good. There is a coupon in the Publix coupons when you go to the store for $5 off two boxes of 4. It's in the circular thing on a green printout with coupons. It comes to $6.98 for 8 Marie Callender's (? spelling) chicken or turkey pot pies. Good price for 8 quick meals with no time to cook!
2 comments:
You must have left one of these in the freezer in Vail. It was in mysterious white paper packaging with the word "pie" written inconspicuously on the underside of the package. I thought it would be a fun adventure to cook it without really knowing what I was getting to. Blueberry or Chicken?? The anticipation was almost too much, but the results were delicious, as you say.
Good to know. I have always wondered if these were good. We are always up for an easy, inexpensive meal.
Post a Comment