Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Reads

I love Goodreads.com. It enables me to see what my friends are reading and to keep track of what I have read. I have read 14 books in the time since I have been married- 6 months. I feel quite proud but I think Adam would not agree. I get lost in books...totally lost. I have no idea what is going on around me when I really love the book. This is bad for Adam because I pay absolutely no attention to him at all. Oops. My favorite books right now are "period" books. I've been into the 18th century lately. I don't know why but I just love historical fiction. On goodreads I just got recommendations for several of my friends. My aunts Kristine and Katie are particularly active on the website and I read many books because they have given them good reviews. Anyway, check out the website. I think it's quite useful. Befriend me while your at it. I'd love to get your suggestions. Better yet, anyone read any good books you think I should read???

3 comments:

Rachel said...

"befriend me while YOU'RE at it"

The Barkers said...

Sarah!! I hope you are doing well!! I do the same thing when I am reading- and ZACK HATES IT. Its the worst when we are at the beach- because I could lay on the beach all day long and read my book. Anyway, I love your posts!!

LB said...

this is great. I am needing some book recommendations. I will check out the site!